AGC’s Federal Contractors Conference connects construction industry leaders and their federal agency counterparts for a candid dialogue about direct business impacts happening in real-time.
This year’s event will be held in-person from June 12-14, 2023, at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Washington, DC. Join us and take advantage of this unique opportunity to gain essential information and participate in the many networking opportunities.
Pricing: AGC Members: $759 // Non-Member: $899
Need more face time with key federal officials? We’ve got you covered…
What to Expect at This Year’s Conference
The AGC’s Federal Contractors Conference includes a number of federal construction agency sessions where a host of topics are discussed with a particular agency. Many of those sessions will touch upon topics such as:
- Implementation of new executive orders and regulations
- Multiple Award Contracts (i.e., IDIQs, MATOCs, MACCs)
- Public -Private Partnerships (P3s)
- Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Past Performance Evaluations under CPARS
- Responses to pre- and post-award requests for information
- Change order delays
- Permitting delays
- Small business
- Sustainability and Green Design and Construction
- Electronic bidding
- Employing technology to benefit contractor-owner project communication
Looking for last year’s conference? Our gallery page provides moments from previous AGC Federal Contractors Conferences.